1. You’ve heard of Ps & Qs (“Mind your Ps & Qs”.), & all quilters, sewers, & crafters know about UFOs. Well, in keeping with honoring the alphabet, we now have UFOs, Ps, & Qs: these are unfinished objects, projects, & quilts!
2. You may enter any UFO, P, or Q that is fabric-based & that you started on or before December 31, 2015.
3. Each UFO, P, & Q must be registered in person – so bring in each & every item you want to enter into this contest. (We’re curious as to what some of these UFOs, Ps, & Qs really are!) Dates to enter this contest: any time on or after Saturday, January 2, 2016 thru Friday, April 15, 2016
When finished, bring each item to the store so it can be logged in as finished. (Besides, we want to admire your hard work!) Finished means 100% completed!
Examples: a quilt should be backed, quilted & bound; a wall hanging should be ready to hang, complete w/hanging tabs or rod pocket on the back. You may leave the finished product in the store so that we can have them on display prior to the end of your challenge.
Last date to do this: Friday, April 15th,
4. You may register as many UFOs, Ps, & Qs as you want!
5. We want to photograph each finished item – remind us if we forget to do this when you bring it in.
6. Various prizes & various categories will be awarded. At the very end, our staff will pick winners from the completed items.
7. Winners of prizes will be announced during our celebration on Saturday, April 23, 2016 @ 2pm. (Sorry, folks, we are absolutely, positively sworn to secrecy & can’t reveal important state secrets until this date & time.)
8. YOU ARE INVITED to join our UFOs, Ps, & Qs celebration party on Saturday, April 23, 2016 @ 2pm. Bring in your project (finished or not) for show and tell. Bring along friends & family. This is when we’ll give out the celebration prizes, chosen from the finished projects.