We are accepting donations of preemie quillts for the Motts Children's Hospital in Ann Arbor, MI. They are so appreciative for the quilts. They are used to cover the crib to give the baby some darker, quieter time, as the nursery is so busy 24 hours a day.
Preemie Day, Mondays, February 24, 10:30-4p and March 23
Please be sure to follow these guidlines:
* Use 100% cotton fabric, batting and thread.
* Size: approximately 36" x 40"
* Use an orphaned quilt block or experiment with scraps, or we have
ready-made kits at the store.
* Don't worry about it being perfect! The babies won't care.
* Wash it without fabric softener.
* Put into a plastic bag to keep clean.
* Deliver to The Quilting Season.
Contact Person/ Overseer: Audrey