THE QUILTING SEASON
Monday - Saturday 10:00 to 5:00
7025 E. Michigan Ave
Saline, MI 48176
Facing Robinwood Dr
at The Quilting Season
We are a hub for creating and donating pillowcases to the children's unit at Mott Children's Hospital. You can join us in the store every 3rd Thursday of the month for pillowcase day at the store from 11-3:00. Can't make it on Thursdays? You can come into the store and grab a pre-made pillowcase kit for free; just finish and drop it off at the store when done! You can even make a pillowcase on your own and drop it off. We are currently over 16,000 donated cases!
Overseer/Contact Person: Cathy Boron
We are accepting donations of preemie quilts for the Mott Children's Hospital in Ann Arbor, MI. They are so appreciative of the quilts. They are used to cover the crib to give the baby some darker, quieter time, as the nursery is so busy 24 hours a day. You are welcome to pick up kits to do at home. 1st Monday/Monthly at the Saline American Legion. The Quilting Season is a materials and kits drop off and pick up location.
Please be sure to follow these guidelines:
* Use 100% cotton fabric, batting and thread.
* Size: approximately 36" x 40"
* Use an orphaned quilt block or experiment with scraps, or we have ready-made kits at the store.
* Don't worry about it being perfect! The babies won't care.
* Wash it without fabric softener.
* Put into a plastic bag to keep clean.
* Deliver to The Quilting Season.
Contact Person/ Overseer: Cyndy